🚚 FREE DELIVERY from 59€
Last easy-to-digest meal before a competition
- Easy and quick to prepare
- High energy (+ 500 kcal / portion)
- Can be taken up to 1 hr 30/ 1 hr before the start of the activity
Shipped on Tuesday 28 June 2022
Delivery in 3-5 working days
Weight 400 g / Price per 100 g : 2,99 €
Made in France
Your last meal before physical activity must be energy-packed, slow-release, and easy-to-digest.
Exceptionally effective for the morning meal or as food intake between two stints of physical activity on the same day, gluten-free Gatosport is the most reliable basis for starting a race in the secure knowledge that you will be at your most effective.
Gluten-free Gatosport means:
- A high level of available energy, 1/3 to 1/2 of a gluten-free Gatosport, and nothing else, is sufficient to provide the optimum level of energy before a prolonged stint of physical activity.
- Easy to digest to avoid consuming the body's energy reserves, so that it can be used later (you can start 1 hr/1 hr 30 after eating the sport cake).
- A pleasant increase in the amount of sleep: gluten-free Gatosport can be used late on (can be consumed up to 1 hr 30 /1 hr before the start of the competition).
- Easy and quick to prepare.
This product is gluten-free, complies with European regulations (41/2009), and is also lactose-free. OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
|For 100 g||For 1 portion (133 g)|
|Energy kcal/kJ||1720 kJ / 408 kcal à 1758 kJ / 416 kcal||2321 kJ / 551 kcal à 2356 kJ / 559 kcal|
|Proteins||6,9 g à 7,7 g||9,03 g à 10 g|
|Carbohydrates||71 g à 73 g||95 g à 97 g|
|of which sugars||39 g||52 g|
|Fat||10 g||14 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,9 g à 3,7 g||1,1 g à 4,9 g|
|Fibres||1,7 g à 3,2 g||2,4 g à 4,3 g|
|Salt||0,9 g à 1,3 g||1,1 g à 1,7 g|
|Calcium||263 mg (33%*) à 272 mg (34%*)||347 mg (43%*) à 360 mg (45%*)|
* VNR = valeurs nutritionnelles de référence
Ingredients: Sugar, rice flour, chocolate chips 17% (cocoa paste 49%, sugar, cocoa butter 1,5%, emulsifier: soy lecithin), corn starch, sunflower oil, defatted cocoa powder 4%, powdered egg white, modified potato starch, lactose, baking powder: sodium carbonates, minerals: tricalcium phosphate, salt, milk protein. Made in a facility that uses: nuts, celery and sulphites. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten. For Hong Kong : sodium : 517 mg/100 g - 684 mg/215 g
Ingredients: Sugar, rice flour, corn starch, almond flour 10% (nuts), sunflower oil, powdered egg white, modified potato starch, lactose, baking powder: sodium carbonates, minerals: tricalcium phosphate, flavouring, milk protein. Made in a facility that uses: soy, other nuts, celery and sulphites. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten. For Hong Kong : sodium : 339 mg/100 g - 449 mg/215 g
- Pour out the contents of the box of gluten-free Gatosport, add 1/4 litre of water, mix, and then pour the mix into a 25 cm diameter dish. Cook in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes at 180/200°C.
- Gluten-free Gatosport may be prepared up to 3 days before it is used and stored under cling film. Any portions not used may be frozen once cooked (never re-freeze a product that has already been defrosted).
- Gluten-free Gatosport can be eaten alone, or with water, tea or coffee. Eat 1/3 to 1/2 of a gluten-free Gatosport finishing, if possible, 1 hour before the start of the event.
- Can be used between 2 competitions taking place on the same day.
- If you want to enjoy the maximum benefit, do not eat anything else.
This product - provided you are eating normally - is designed to meet the needs of immediate muscle activity during a competition or in particular environmental conditions. Cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Our products are made with the utmost care. If, however, you notice the slightest anomaly, please return the product in its original packaging. Store away from heat and humidity.