With uphill and downhill stretches of terrain and covering a long distance, the trail is a true test that, in addition to requiring good physical abilities, also calls for proper nutrition management.
The OVERSTIM.s Trail Pack will prepare you on the days running up to the competition, and help you to be at the top of your game during the race.
BEFORE THE TRAIL
- Increase your energy reserves with Antioxidant Malto.
On the 3 days before the race, stock up on muscle glycogen, by drinking 150 g of Antioxidant Malto every day, dissolved in 1.5 L of water.
- Make sure you’re at your best possible form at the start of the race by taking an easy-to-digest, energy-packed breakfast, with Gatosport.
Take 1/3 to 1/2 a Gatosport up to 1h30 before the start.
DURING THE TRAIL
- Drink at the start and then regularly every 10 minutes: 1 to 2 sips of Long Distance Hydrixir.
- During the competition at regular intervals, every 45 minutes to 1 hour, take some OVERSTIM.s energy gels and bars.
- Save the Savoury Origin’Bar for when you get sugar-jaded during the run, and the Coup de Fouet gel for a tough section or the final stretch.
YOUR BONUS ACCESSORY
The OVERSTIM.s Soft Flask is a flexible bottle, perfect to quickly and easily take your sports drink during your outings. It has been ergonomically designed to fit in your hand, and is both practical and comfortable.
Contents of the trail pack: 1 box of Antioxidant Malto 500 g: €14.20, 1 box of Gatosport 400 g: €9.95, 4 sachets of Long Distance Hydrixir: €9.30, 1 Antioxidant gel: 1 x €2.20, 1 Energix gel : 1 x €2.10, 1 Coup de fouet gel : 1 x €2.60, 1 Savoury Origin’Bar: 1 x €2.30, 3 Amelix bars: 3 x €1.75, 2 Organic Bars: 2 x €1.90, and 1 x 500 ml Soft Flask: €15.90.